Malone Auto Racks is the fastest growing rack accessory company in North America with a track record of over 10 years of industry leadership and innovation. Our products are sold in over 1,500 outdoor online and retail stores located throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe.
Operating from the Coast of Maine has helped us stay true to our mission and our values. Everything we produce must be "Simple to sell - Simple to install - Simple to use". Our products are built to enhance our customers' enjoyment of the rivers, lakes and oceans while minimizing your carbon footprint through aerodynamic transport design and complete material recycling through the Malone Recycling Program with EcoMaine.
Everything we do is based on the MALONE Value Advantage. The underlying goal for our product line is to always give the consumer the best value in the marketplace and to support the continued growth of the outdoor industry by providing innovative and reliable products that meet the needs of our dedicated customers. Some of our industry "firsts" that have revolutionized the way we transport paddle sport watercraft include:
- First to introduce the "J" style kayak carrier
- First to introduce the unique "boarding ramp" on the "J" style carrier
- First to introduce a universal fit system allowing the consumer to mount Malone products on any type of cross rail (square, round or factory oval)
- First to introduce a corrosion free injection molded composite carrier that will "flex to fit" your watercraft providing added protection and security
- First to offer economical load assist modules for single person loading
At Malone, we are Changing The Way You Get There.
Malone Auto Racks
81 County Road
Westbrook, Maine 04092 USA
Tel: (207) 774-9100
Toll Free: (800) 295-0042
Fax: (207) 615-0551