SteelTop™ Universal Cross Rail System
Size: 50" length
Size: 58" length
Size: 65" length
The SteelTop™ Universal Cross Bar is a very affordable roof rack system that fits nearly all factory installed side rails on virtually any vehicle make and model. Priced well below most competitive alternatives, the Universal Cross Bar is a medium-duty rack that can transport kayaks, canoes, stand-up boards, surfboards, roof boxes, snowboards, skies, and bikes. The Universal Cross Bar system comes complete and ready to install. There are no extra components to purchase or match; just simply determine which of three size options best fits your vehicle. Everything you need is in the box and can be installed on your vehicle in minutes.
- Corrosion resistant bar coating for longer life
- Spacer blocks to fit smaller bar profiles
- Key locking attachment towers secure the rack for permanent use or can be quickly unlocked and dis-assembled for use at a later time
- Rectangular shape fits most rack accessories
- Comes complete and ready to install within minutes
- Simple installation - No tools required
- New removable shield design fits more vehicles
- Max Load: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Materials: PE Coated Steel and Molded Nylon
MPG201 1.25" x .9" x 50"
MPG202 1.25" x .9" x 58"
MPG203 1.25" x .9" x 65"
- Warranty: Lifetime
In The Box
- (2) Vinyl coated steel bars
- (4) Adjustable rubber coated feet
- (4) Rubber spacer blocks for smaller factory side rails
- (4) Security key locks
- (2) Keys
- (1) Installation wrench